Friday 2 May 2014

Exercise Apps




My Pain Diary – I don’t actually use this app, simply because I just make notes on my calendar for days when I am pain. But all the reviews I’ve seen suggest that this is a very useful app for making notes. If you use it let me know what you think.


Couch to 5k – Though this is meant to take you from zero exercise to doing a 5k. I think this is more suited to people who don’t deal with chronic pain as you have to follow the plan quite rigorously to get up to speed. Its still worth doing but you should probably allocate more than the stated 9 weeks for the program.


Zombies, Run- I love this app, it gives you really fun tasks to complete and the story pulls you in – well it pulled me in, enough to get me into my trainers and make me leave my house.

And Finally,

The Walk- This is great for getting your fitness level up. It gives you little targets and tasks, which make the long-term goals more attainable. You can complete tasks at your own pace and follow the story while you do.

What apps do you use when you need some motivation to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment